I invite you to meet with me personally. There is no charge for the first meeting. We will talk in a comfortable and relaxed setting. I will listen carefully to your concerns, and offer some practical advice and direction.
I have practiced law for 28 years. I know the law and I know the courts. I have represented clients in all state and federal courts in South Carolina; and I have been recognized by my peers as an effective advocate and counselor.
The first consultation is free.
- Greenville County Solicitor’s Office, Greenville, South Carolina; 1990-1995
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, Columbia, South Carolina; 2008-2012
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina; 1988
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana; 1982
- Peddie School, Hightstown, New Jersey; 1978
- Greenville Senior High School, Greenville, South Carolina; 1977